BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Last Few Days and Random Complaints...HEY THAT RHYMED!

OK so 1st of all I'm sorry it's been so long since I last blogged. I've been busy (*lies*) with schoolwork and....stuff...

My party went quite swell. It was pretty fun. We pulled an all nighter which was pretty cool. Laura you are my idol for being about to pull off 26 hours instead of my 24...or more like 23 and a half but still!

Challchini is AMAZING. Seriously. She's only let me hold her twice but she run and jumps on me all the time! Yesterday she jumped up on my should like 4 times! It was amazing! I love her so much. She's so soft and adorable and....oh my god she's amazing.

Ying Yang game tomorrow and ODP. For those of you who don't know Ying Yang is the name of the indoor team I'm on. It's got 3 girls and 6 guys on it. Basically, we get together and do indoor, 3v3, and all kinds of soccer things like that. We're like a band....except with soccer instead of music....which I guess would be a team huh? xD duh! And ODP stands for Olympic Development P...I forgot what the P is....I think it might be preparation...? I can't remember now... Anyways, it's kind of a long process to get into it so here it goes. First, your coach has to select you to go to try outs for ODP. Next, you go to 4 or so days of tryouts on various days over the course of 2 or 3 months. After that, you wait for a week or so for them to put you into little team group things. The team group things are randomized so it really doesn't matter, it just is a way for the coaches to look at you more. Then, you go to more days of try outs with those teams. Last, you wait to see if you made the pool of about 36 girls out of...maybe....170 of the best girls in the state for your age group? So yeah, I made that pool of 36 girls. But oh no, it's not over yet! Now, we have to go to practices together which are still kind of like try outs in which the coaches will decide who gets to go to this tournament thingie. At least I think. It's kind of confusing. Because actually I think that everyone gets to go on the tournament unless you REALLY mess up and the practices are really just practices....yeah that sounds right...well that's a lot less nerve racking isn't it? So yeah, tomorrow will be soccertastic!

So today I have done absolutely nothing except for getting dressed for nothing and fighting with my mom. Good times, good times. Meh.

Yeah, so I haven't even eaten yet.

Anyways, the day before yesterday night (?) I rearranged the furniture and I'm really loving it! My room looks so cool! See I have this issue with doing things on impulse. And Thursday night, at 9:30 PM I decided I wanted to move furniture in my room that weighed 3 times as much as me. Genius, I know. Anyways, it ended up working out, but now I keep going over to where my dresser used to be out of habit to get clothes, only to realize that that is actually a chinchilla cage with a chinchilla inside.

Oh that's the other thing! Challchini's cage is AMAZING! It's HUGE! It's like the same height as me (Ok, well more like 4 foot 6 but still!) and it's got all these awesome shelve for her to jump around in! She loves it! And then we have a wheel and all kinds of cool toys ad yeah she's just so happy seeming! The only thing is she's nocturnal, so she sleeps all day, like right now, and then wakes up around...erm...maybe 6, 6:30? But it actually works out pretty great on school nights.

I just finished reading the Boondocks comic bookie thing. It was pretty awesome really.

That's another thing! I'm reading SO MANY books right now! Like there's this one book I borrowed from my history teacher that's...hold on....513 pages long but it's really advanced and the book itself is like 8 inches tall and 6 inches wide (like I mean the cover is..if you know what I mean....each page is 8 inches tall, 6 inches wide, get it?) so it's kind of a tough read. It's called Race, Ethnicity, Gender, and Class by Joseph F. Healey. Yeah, it's non-fiction. And it's really interesting, but difficult. And then I'm reading A Clockwork Orange which if you're an adult you've probably heard of, so that's pretty self explanatory. So....yeah, there ya go, now you know my reading life.

I'm hungry, and strangely tired. I mean I got 10 and a half hours of sleep last night and I'm STILL TIRED! Or maybe lethargic would be the word...yeah that fits. Lethargic. :$

Ugh, there's NOTHING TO EAT! NOTHING! I hate the world right now. Seriously.

My neck hurts.

Sorry now I'm just giving you random complaints. Proabably slightly annoying.

So yeah, I think I'm gonna eat, watch youtube videos, maybe read, and maybe text Erin to see if she can hang out...oh..wait...nevermind her phone's taken away. :(

Byeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh, another thing, I have a new crush and it's pretty awesome because I think he might like me back <3.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

0 comments: