BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Degrassi Ranting and...Orange Juice?

Hey guys! So GREAT NEWS! I forgot what I was gonna talk about today yaaaaaaay! So I'm gonna make like Liz's eyeliner and wing it. Heh...heh....see what I did there....heh heh....'cas ya know she like wings....her eyeliner...heh....nevermind.

Me trying to be clever = EPIC FAILURE!!

So I am currently doing what all the cool kids are doing these days which is staying in bed and watching Degrassi and YouTube videos from all my subscribers. Yeah....I'm a loser xD. Just kidding I'm really not I'm just....um....I play soccer! So there! NOT a loser! Losers don't play sports! Right? ....right? Maybe not. But really I left my phone in my mom's car so all means of communication are DEAD. Seriously how did I live without a cell phone? No talking to Katerina....no texting my friends....no texting boys! How did people flirt back then?! Psh, don't tell me they had the guts to flirt IN PERSON! Just kidding....kinda. Haha.

ANYWAYSSSSSSS! Wow...Degrassi....wow. Why am I watching this again? Wow.

It's kinda like reality TV ya know? Like you see it on TV and your left brain is like "what is this?! change the channel you retard!" and then another part of your brain, not the right brain...maybe not even your brain is still like "OH NO SHE DIDN'T GIRLFRIEND! CLAIRE YOU BACKHAND THAT GUURRRRL!" And then you end up watching 2 hours of America's Next Top Model and friggin' Parental Control and thinking about how stupid you are for wasting your life on that instead of something useful like....discovering new types of cheese, or something.

Soooooo the NaNoWriMo thing....it's probably too late to do it...and I have no plan...and I mean, I have a life right? So it's not like I have time to write all day right? *cough* bullshit *cough cough*. Okay so I can't think of what to write about/a plot and I really should have brainstormed instead of thinking of it on a whim and there's pretty much no way I could write a 50,000 word book anyways....I don't think....well I probably could if I applied myself and had an attention span but STILLL!

THE RAIN FOREST IS OUR PLANET'S LUNGS 'CAUSE WHATSERNAME FROM DEGRASSI SAID SO!

Oh Erin, Erin, Erin what are we gonna do with you? Oh and Laura! I swear my friends are just like the people on this here Degrassi! Drama, drama, drama. Just kidding I love you guys!

WHOA! MY LAVA LAMP LOOKS LIKE....AN UMBILICAL CORD OR SOMETHING! WHOA!

Haha take a look at my life xD. I could be texting, or talking on the phone, or socializing with the outside world. Or even better, doing homework, like I'm supposed to be! But no, I'm watching friggin' Degrassi and getting as close to talking to people as I can by watching YouTube. EXTROVERTS FOR THE WIN! And introverts I love you too!

So....how was your Halloween, random person reading this? Mine was...OK.....interesting....it had candy! Candy's good! But we'll just not talk about the rest OK? OK.

Dude my laptop is TOTALLY overheating....how do you prevent that does anyone know? Like I mean its got its little venty thing exposed but it doesn't seem to be doing anything does it?

Wait...nevermind it it is. My bad.

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY CHINCHILLA SOOOOON! I'm excited! In case you didn't know, I'M getting a CHINCHILLA! YAAAAAAAY! Oh yeah, be jealous.

THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING! MAKING BIRTHDAY INVITATIONS [sorry if you're not invited :( if I didn't invite you it's only because I hate you JUST KIDDING!]

Ya know what sounds like a good idea? Orange juice. Yeah....orange juice. Vitamin C...nom, nom, nom. :( all we have is apple juice! NOBODY LIKES APPLE JUICE! Well...I mean....I do but THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! Beside the point or besides? Hm...

Dude I totally just predicted everything that is about to happen in this show....
Sorry you probably REALLY don't care.
Ma b!

I can't wait to get a new phone either. :)

Or for my party.

So many excitements!

Well I won't bore you anymore with my ranting. BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: