BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Indiana Jones?

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long! I was on vacation in Indiana! Good times, good times. Basically I spent most of the time playing the Simpson's Road Rage, texting, and catching up with family.

It's insane how much people change over the years but still stay the same ya know? Like they've obviously grown up A LOT! And they look different. And they sound different. And they are over all just different people. But there are still certain personality quirks that just stay with them.

So OK, in case you don't know, my mom has 8 siblings. 7 of which are married and have kids. This makes a lot of family. SO I don't get to see all of them all the time. Some I get to see every 6 months or so. Others I see every 2 years or so. And some I hadn't seen in about 7 years. So it was nice to catch up with people and see how the younger cousins have grown and what the older cousins are majoring in for college and what the aunts and uncles are doing in general. So here's the updates!

Aunt Linda--- is pregnant!
Uncle Neil--- has to work...A LOT! AAAAH! And is amazing at Simpson's Road Rage to my disgust.
Kiersten (5)--- is turning 6 in a week!!!
Kayla (4) --- is growing up a lot and now likes Hello Kitty.

Grandpa---is getting older, has a car nicer than my step dad's, and is living with Steve.
Uncle Steve---is living with Grandpa, likes to play Halo, and plays some weird computer game all the time.

Aunt Mary--- got Carpaltunnal (spelling?)!
Katie---is doing a bunch of crazy college stuff.
Rich---has a job I think, and is also in college I think.

Uncle Jim---Had Achilles Heel issues.
Ryan--- is doing all kinds of crazy musical stuff, playing soccer, and also plying Halo non-stop.
Eric---is also doing crazy music stuff. And got WAAAAY taller.

Uncle Henry---um...?
Megan---is in college!

Aunt Joanie---still crazy....but has had the same job at the bank for 2 years straight!
Muff---Is a shoe bitch and might go back to college.
Ash---is still in college.

So yeah that's my family more or less. Pretttyyy exciting. Sorry I'm not exactly in the writing mood because I'm super tired after the trip which I just arrived from. but I thought I should probably write a blog so....there ya go! Byeeeeeee!

So yeah...that's the relatives.

0 comments: